Just wanted to update everyone. I checked email this afternoon and there "IT" was, our preapproval notice from Guatemala. This means that the embassy in Guatemala has reviewed our case and find it in good standing and have given us approval to proceed. We now are ready to enter the last court PGN. I do not know when we will be submitted as I have not been informed that we have exited Family Court. SO pray that we will exit family court and move into PGN for what is hopefully a short stay!! Come on let's pray for a Christmas Homecoming!!! My God IS ABLE!!! This is a wonderful week for news. Our friends at church the Walls are adopting a beautiful little boy named Abel from Guatemala. They have been in process for a year and received word that they "HOPE" to travel at the end of Sept. to bring their son home. This is a long awaited homecoming and one I can't wait to experience with them. Be in prayer for Guatemala and the adoption processes. As we approach Jan. 1 things get a little more unstable so let's pray for God Speed!!
Take Care, Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


1 comment:
Congratulations on receiving PA... Such a big step in bringing your precious son home. I pray you are alrady out of FC and soon in PGN !
God Bless~
Julie
CCI Family
Post a Comment