January 12, 2008

MOLLY'S BIG DAY!



It literally has taken me this long since (Sept.) to get these pictures from my camera, on my computer, and on this blog. These are a few pics from Molly's SECOND birthday. She was such a big girl but didn't love the big crowd... She loved the BIG CASTLE!! It seemed the adults loved it too and the kids had a difficult time finding a chance to jump! I love having Molly's birthday in September because it is such a beautiful time of the year. I am already trying to think of what we'll do for 3 although her brother will have BIG number 1 before we get to Sept. Although it's late I still wanted to share the BIG DAY!

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Miss Molly... You look like such a pricness. Hope your day was full of fun and giggles !
God Bless-
Julie
CCI Family

Debbie said...

Wow what a castle for a pretty little princess!!! Hope you all had a great time! The kids are gorgeous!!

Debbie

Robyn said...

Molly is beautiful!! Glad she enjoyed her birthday!!

Robyn