February 05, 2008

Thankful Tuesday!



I wanted to call today, Thankful Tuesday!
Molly, Will and I were on our way to play on the "Big Ship" at the mall today while listening to our Veggie Tales CD. It has the most wonderful thankfulness song on that CD.
I was TOUCHED!
It is about thanking God for the little everyday things..
So I am thankful for Molly's smile....Will's laugh...
my van...food...warmth...coats....umbrelllas.....rain....
mashed potatoes....shoes....socks...music...
because a thankful heart is a happy heart.
Love, Missy

2 comments:

Rebekah Travis said...

Missed seeing you at church last night- hope you aren't sick! Last night at KNO when Elizabeth asked if anyone had had a birthday, Molly yelled with excitment that she had birthday cake!

Carr Family said...

I'm studing worship right now. As I read your post, I was touched by your worship as you thanked God for even the little things, and did so with the Veggies! Sounds like life is better with Will. We've had some challenges with Samantha, but are settling in. Thanks for posting, it's good to read what God is doing in the life of other adopting families!

Blessings,
Amy Carr
CCI Family