November 07, 2008

Painting with the Kids

This is always a special moment in our house when mommy gets out the paints. When I say "Would you like to paint?!" There is usually shouts of joy and squeals of excitement. I don't do this very often with the ages of my children because it is a JOB! I do want them to experience the fun and joy of painting. I captured some of our moments...enjoy. Will loves it too, mostly how it feels between his fingers.
ok, Molly likes that feeling too.


The key word here is washable!


It is so so so fun.


Will paints his highchair...paper is over rated.




2 comments:

Rebekah Travis said...

Follow the link for a free snapfish photo book! Your order must be in by Sunday! Eek! (PS- still working your photos from last Saturday, they are lookn' good!)

www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7

Rebekah Travis said...

The deadline was pushed back to Nov 22!