Here is one last Christmas Tradition. This is our Advent Calendar. I bring it out and begin telling this story on December 1st. This calendar is a copy of Noel Piper's calendar. She is redesigning hers and so I made one with a friend of mine from church last Christmas season. The kids enjoy this simple tradition and they hear the story of Christ's birth everyday for 25 days until finally on Christmas Day they get to place baby Jesus in the manger. I have to adapt due to our traveling around the holidays but this is one way we strive to keep Christ the reason we celebrate the season.
Blessings,
M
1 comment:
Your babies are so stinkin cute. They have gotten so big. I am never on the blog world anymore so I am trying to catch up. Hope you all had a GREAT Christmas and New year. Blessings for 2010
Post a Comment