You've come a long way baby! Happy First Birthday H!
I can't tell you how fast this year has flown by. I went to my regularly scheduled doctor's appt. on April 20, 2009 and was admitted to the hospital at 26 weeks gestation and told I would remain there until H was born and the doctors felt it would be soon. The next week was a whirlwind of doctors and nicu visits to prepare us for what was to come....I am thankful that the Lord sustained my womb and allowed H to remain inutero until 37 weeks gestation. She was born a little after 12:00 on June 30, 2010 and we praise the Lord for His mighty work! She came into this world at a mere 4 pds 14 ounces and very healthy and never visited the NICU. She began to grow and hasn't stopped yet. She now weighs in at 21 pds. and 29 inches long. We are so thankful to our church family and how the Lord used them in our lives during that stressful time in our family's life. Sweet H we love you and are so thankful to be your parents. M and W love you as well too and are always loving on you and you love them so so much too. We are humbled and thankful to the Lord for our precious family and how the Lord knit it together! He is an awesome God! Happy First Birthday H!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy First Birthday Hannah! We love you very much and look forward to seeing that beautiful smile all the time!
Happy belated Birthday Hannah! It is amazing how far you have come.
That picture of her in the hat is adorable - it is hard to believe she was that little! It has been a joy to see her grow and blossom. Love that sweet smile!
I am a wife to a wonderful Godly man and a mother to three wonderful children. Each who have each had a blessed journey to our family. They have been fearfully and wonderfully made for God's Glory and given to us by our heavenly Father. I can't begin to explain the love I have for these children. Who am I that the Lord should even look upon me and save me by His Grace and then bless me with a wonderful husband and three beautiful children created in His image. My cup overfloweth! We desire for God's Glory to be our Passion and whatever we do WE DO FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
Missy
3 comments:
Happy First Birthday Hannah! We love you very much and look forward to seeing that beautiful smile all the time!
Love,
The Burts
Happy belated Birthday Hannah! It is amazing how far you have come.
That picture of her in the hat is adorable - it is hard to believe she was that little! It has been a joy to see her grow and blossom. Love that sweet smile!
Great family picture!!
Post a Comment