How GREAT is our GOD!
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty... The whole earth is full of His Glory!
Praise be to God for He has done a mighty work. We were in PGN officially just about a week! From Oct. 4 to Oct. 12. We just found out today that our case was approved!
Last week I confessed to the Lord that I was praying to Him and not believing. I then begin to pray AND BELIEVE that the Lord is able and can do this that I have asked. He has answered our prayers!
I am thankful and want to give him the praise and honor and glory!
We are hoping that we will travel and get Will before Christmas. It would be wonderful! We now have to wait for the birthmother to sign off for the final time, get a new birthcertificate, second DNA test, and be submitted for PINK! Once we receive pink we will be issued an embassy appt. (when we have to be in Guatemala).
I will keep you all updated. We are praising the Lord this evening and ask you to Praise HIM with us!
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


2 comments:
Wow, Missy!!! How awesome is this news?!?!? I am so excited for you and Jim Bob, Molly and Will!!! I cannot wait to meet your sweet little guy!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
Praising God and Rejoicing in HIS Goodness... this is amazing news ! I pray that your wait for pretty PINK is also as short and Will is home and in your forever arms !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment