We received a call this morning that our "PINK" was issued yesterday! Our embassy appointment is Tuesday, November 27. We will leave for Guatemala Monday, November 26, and return to the States Thursday November 29! We are so excited but I also am heartbroken in just the thought of leaving my Molly Bear. Please pray for her and us as well. We need this one on one time with Will but will miss her terribly.
Praises be to our Lord Jesus Christ for how He has completed this case so smoothly and wonderfully!
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


4 comments:
PRAISING Pink ! I pray you have a wonderfully blessed "Gotcha Trip"... enjoy this time with Will! I will keep Molly in my thoughts and prayers too... May God wrap her in his loving arms while you are away and comfort her heart.... Congratulations on your little miracle !
God Bless-
Julie
CCI Family
That is AWESOME news!! We'll have a new baby for Christmas! How appropriate is that? God is SO GOOD! Can't wait to love on Will and see Molly turn into a wonderful big sister! We love you all!
Jim and Mindy
Yeah awesoe nes!! I am excited for you!! And what great timing!! Right before Christmas!!!!!
God is good!!
Debbie Wankel
Oh Missy, what awesome news!! Leaving Molly for these few days will be all for good... you will be bringing home her baby brother! Many prayers for you while you travel! What a great Thanksgiving this year!!
Sarah and Sophie
Post a Comment