November 10, 2007

Reflections!




We should, Lord willing, be traveling to pick up Will in a couple of weeks. That said, it makes me reflect on Molly's process. It was much more complicated thans Wills.
I awoke one morning and went to the basement to check email at about 6:30 in the am. When I opened my email I was looking at the most precious set of eyes I had ever seen. It was the first picture you see. Molly when she was just 5 days old. The words "Beautiful New Baby Girl For You!" were printed as the message. That email changed our lives forever.
Molly was very sick while in Guatemala and did not received adequate care but I share that to say, "Our God is GOOD!" Since Molly has been home she has flourished. She is a bouncing, inquisitive, beautiful, sensitive, funny, precious two year old. She speaks in full sentences and hardly takes a breath between them. In the next post I will share some sweet moments with Molly! Our little darling!
We love you baby!
Missy and Jim Bob

No comments: