June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Can I just say, "I love my husband!" I am thankful to the Lord to be married to such a wonderful man....Our lives are so busy but he takes time to create family time with us and make memories that only a DADDY can! He is my children's Papi and that is one of the sweetest sounds when we hear him called that. Here is just a few of the things Papi does:
washes the clothes.....gives baths...kills bugs....makes us laugh....sings songs.....fixes boo boos.....mows the yard....fixes swingsets.....plants flowers....provides....blows bubbles....gives hugs and kisses....scares away dogs....is a one man jungle gym.....fixes hair (sometimes).....reads the Bible....gives mom breaks...snuggles....takes us to Dairy Queen....shops....prays for us....irons clothes...packs diaper bags...makes bottles....cooks....washes dishes....and this is to just name of few!! Thanks Papi, we LOVE you!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Having grown up with JB in school, I know just a little bit about this wonderful guy. I agree completely...you are one lucky gal to have a great husband!