June 30, 2008

Missing Molly Monday Blues.....and other thoughts...



Yesterday, Molly went to spend a few days with her Nana. I really didn't think she would go but ....she went... and I have found myself many times today looking for that sweet, bubbly, energetic, bouncing, loud and loveable cuddler! I miss that stinker bug! She is having a blast with her grandparents equipped with a new swimming pool, sandbox, and box of crafts for the week! She can hardley stop playing 3 min. to give me a, "hi mommy!"


It has been good to spend some much needed one on one time with my hunka Will. He went for his one year check up this am and received 4 shots! OUCH! So he has been a cuddler today. He is growing so much and is 22 pds 13 0z and 31 inches tall. He is in the 75th percentile for his height and the 40th for his weight....of course that is American charts but he is gonna be a BIG boy! I'm so thankful for my kiddos and this has allowed me to reflect on my thankfulness to the Lord for blessing me with them.




Other thoughts....I have been reading some incredible blogs by Godly Christian Women that have inspired and challenged me to first and foremost live daily a sacrificial life for Christ....for my husband and for my children. I hope to share some of them with you soon. Hope you all are doing well and hope to see some of you on the 4th! Leave me a comment and let me know how you are doing!

1 comment:

OpulentFAVORS.com said...

Your blog is wonderful & shows a Godly Husband & Wifes loves for their children.... Simply breathtaking!!!

ALC