July 10, 2008

Here We Go Again?!?!?!?!?!


Jim Bob and I volunteered to go with the youth to camp this year! I am in charge of meals for the 30 kids and adults attending along with some great other ladies. JB will be "daddy daycare" for meal preparation. We are going to Daytona Beach. I haven't been there since I was a little girl. I know it will be busy and "worldly" we pray for the Lord's protection on us for this week. It is also about a 13 hour drive. We are going to split it up over two days. I know the youth are so excited and will have wonderful memories from this trip and also hopefully grow closer to the Lord through prayer, education and edification of brothers and sisters in Christ! I am somewhat concerned of having two small children in a hotel room for seven days. The Lord will be teaching me contentment and flexibility this week. Lord, help me remember to do ALL things without grumbling or complaining! To God be the Glory.

Missy

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I just wanted to let you know that we've been praying for ya'll and everyone on the trip!