July 25, 2008

FFF FRIENDS

Molly is all smiles with her friends from church!
These two have been best buds since about 6 months of age!
Molly bestest bestest bud.....We love going to the park and the zoo with our friends!
What a great theme for this Friday! Molly is such a social bug (she gets that from her Papa!) She would love to be surrounded by her friends everyday...all day! I'm thankful she feels the importance of surrounding herself with wonderful friends. We pray that the Lord will provide and sustain wonderful Christian friendships in her life and that she also would be that Godly friend to someone else! Lord help us to be examples for her.

7 comments:

Megan said...

You are so right, wonderful friends are VERY important! Molly is very sweet! Great pics!

Sarah said...

Molly is SOOO sweet! I just love her and hope we can get the girls together again sometime soon!

ANDREEA said...

I love Molly!:))

Faithful Froggers said...

What sweet, sweet pictures. Molly is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!!!! what great friendship pics!

Marianne said...

Molly is just adorable and Will so handsome. Thanks for sharing them with FFF, I enjoy following your journey. Have a great weekend.

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!!

Robyn