
we are finally home! Actually it was a great trip! The kids did wonderful riding for 13-14 hours. We drove straight yesterday, leaving at 7:15 am and pulling in our driveway around 11:00pm. The kids were asleep and transferred to their beds wonderfully and JB and I hit the bed and never rolled over! The week flew by and the youth from our church represented the Lord and Bullitt Lick well. They got along well and served, learned and played hard! I am glad that my family got to be a part but I am also glad that we are home!
Missy


1 comment:
that car looks like ours when we travel!! LOL! I've been thinking about you a little bit more lately since we decided on the name "Missy" for our new little sweetie. I can't think of a better person to be reminded of daily than you. You are great!
Post a Comment