Nana and Grandpa came to visit this past weekend and when they left so did my little bear...She loves her Nana and wanted to spend a few days with her. How could I say no....so we packed her a little bag and she climbed in their car and away she went with a BIG smile on her face! I, on the other hand, cried as I always do if I have to leave her for any amount of time. I almost feel lost without her. There is definitely a piece of me that she takes with her when we are not together. It is a strong reminder to me that we raise our children to leave us and not to stay with us. ENOUGH....she is only 2!
Well, we are meeting Nana today to get Molly Bear! I am excited and she is probably already missing her Nana... I love my "Little Bear!"


No comments:
Post a Comment