
I feel like, most of the time, I am a pretty coordinated person. I usually leave the accidents of slipping and falling and tripping to my older sister. (Love ya, Hope!)
Well, this time I showed her who was the greatest klutz!
I was leaving Kindermusik with Molly and she and I were in deep conversation. We had just came down 3 small steps and had one more to go before we were on the parking lot. I didn't see the last step and hit it just right (or just wrong). My foot turned and I fell to the pavement in extreme pain. Wonderful ladies came to my side, but I was not able to talk. I just pointed to Molly for them to take care of her. I was finally able to catch my breath and got them to bring me my van and put Molly in her seat. I then drove to the church where Jim Bob took me to the ER. (It's amazing what you can do when you have to)
We spent all day in the ER to find out I had broken my foot in two places.
I visited the orthopedic surgeon today and he says he doesn't believe I need surgery for now. They gave me a beautiful white cast and I am to stay totally off my foot for the next 8 weeks!
Now, I don't know how that will be managed but for the sake of my foot we will try. The Lord will give our family strength and help for each new day. We have wonderful friends, family and church family that has already begun their support and showing Christ's Love to us. This will be a time that the Lord will use to make us and create us more into His image. We will praise you, Lord through this small disruption in our lives!
Missy


2 comments:
Missy...I'm so sorry about your foot. That is really tough for a mom of two little ones. I'm sure you will receive lots of help from lots of people around there who love your family!
I am so sorry to hear this. Hope you heal quickly!!
Robyn
Post a Comment