September 20, 2008

Bringing Home Will!

I don't think I have ever blogged about Will or Molly's homecoming. I will begin with Will as Molly's cd of pictures are in the basement (somewhere) and I (bum foot) can't get down there presently to find them. Will's adoption went so quickly (that is odd to say) but it did. We began the process in late June and were traveling to get him at the end of November. In the meantime we sold our home and moved to closer to church and had only been in about a month before traveling to get our little man. He was a very healthy baby and had been taken care of so wonderfully by his foster mother (shown in the pic below) He was cared for by a sweet sweet family that was sorry to see Will leave. He was sorry to go as well I might add. He did beautifully while in Guatemala but after we got home he let me know just how much he missed his sweet foster mommy and his beautiful "land of trees". It was definitely a wonderful gift from the Lord as Will woke up literally on Christmas Eve morning and stopped crying. We thought something was wrong with him as we heard him awake lying in his bed ...quite.... but boy were we thankful to the Lord for the silence. Since his transition he has been an amazing little boy...quite...reserved but FULL of personality. He is so laid back and easy to care for ...He just takes life as it comes and has a "happy heart" in most all situations. We are blessed by this little boy! I'll share some pics below of our Pick up trip!








No comments: