Molly has grown so quickly over the past two and a half years. I was telling her yesterday of how she came into our family. I described for her how excited JB and I were while we were waiting for her entrance into the Marriott in Guatemala City, Guatemala. I told her how I cried tears of pure joy as I held her and looked into her deep dark beautiful eyes and how I had waited for that moment for such a long time. I explained to her the love we had for her birth mother Olga and to this day I think of her on a daily basis but even more so today. I wish that she could be here to share in this day with our family. (as she is so much a part)
I love Molly for so many reasons and there are so many things that she brings to our family. I love her strong willed nature, deep laugh, funny faces, mysterious smiles, sweet hugs, adorable nose, precious toes, and beautiful nature!She is my "Molly Bear" and she is 3! I can hardly believe it yet am so thankful that she is becoming a little lady. I pray that the Lord will grant His Grace and give JB and I discernment and wisdom on how to correct and direct her wonderfully stubborn sweet sensitive will! Happy Birthday my sweet princess! Mommy and Poppi love
you!


1 comment:
What a beautiful little princess is she! Happy Birthday Molly!
Becky & Tabitha
Post a Comment