February 16, 2009

We went for our ultrasound this morning and took M with us.....She was SO excited. Well when Miss M heard that it was a girl she said, "Just what I wanted!"
We are thankful to the Lord for the health of our new baby girl! Everything is looking great so far. We are about 18 weeks and praying that the Lord will carry us to around 36 weeks! We thank you for your prayers and would like to ask that you continue praying for our new addition!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Praise the Lord!! Another girl, wow!! We'll def. be praying for you and the youngest miss outland!

Rebekah Travis said...

Oh! I'm so excited for ya'll. Gene and I are praying for your new addition- can't wait to meet her (and take pictures of her)! This news made my day!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

How exciting! Glad that things are looking good and moving along nicely. We will continue to pray for you 5!

Mindy said...

Another beautiful girl! I'm sure Miss M will teach her everything she needs to know (and more!) We'll continue to pray for you all.

Love ya,

Mindy