February 02, 2009

My God Given Children

I am now 15 weeks pregnant and definitely now have the bulge. It is a constant reminder of the life that is within me. It takes me back to a time when I carried a picture of first Molly and then Will close to my heart. Their picture was a constant reminder to me that I had a precious child (life) that was waiting for me and depending on me just as the life inside me is. I longed to hold, smell, touch and kiss Molly and Will as I do this little life. I felt the exact same excitement the day I first saw pictures of Molly and Will as I did the day I saw a positive reaction on that stick. The Lord has blessed me with two beautiful children and one beautiful life that is on the way. Our family is excited and grateful to the Lord for all He has done for this family. Adoption has been so special to our family and to my life as a Christian. I just feel that this time the Lord has chosen to grow our family in a different way....either way we are thankful to a Holy Lord for His grace and sovereignty!

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

With God all things are possible! I have been blessed as I have watched God at work in knitting your family together. He is so amazing. Eph 3:20-21!