September 18, 2009

What a Year! and Lesson Learned!

Ok, so this has been, to say the least, an eventful year RIGHT! Last August I broke my foot badly in two different places and was put in a wheelchair/crutches until late October. In November of last year while hobbling in my BIG boot I began to have flu like symptoms that just didn't go away and found out I was pregnant!.... Well I continued in my boot until March of 2009 when I was finally able to wear two regular shoes again. In April of 2009 I was admitted to the hospital for the next 3 months to allow my sweet Hannah to grow grow grow! I gave birth to Hannah Faith on June 30, 2009. SOOOOOOOOO it's been a little busy around here and that's just ME! I told you ALL of this to share that I let my license expire....I mean really expire...it was to be renewed in July of 08...so it's been well over a year...Yesterday I finally made my way to the court house to renew it. TAKE NOTE: I'm letting everyone know that if you let your license expire for more than a year that you have to retake your rules test and your signs test and pass a vision screening. I was just laughing at myself at this point in the courthouse and took all three tests and passed with flying colors. I must say that I was probably just a nervous taking it this time as I was at 16.....Don't you just love learning lessons!
Blessings, Missy

2 comments:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

How funny! A few months ago I realized mine had been expired for 6 months. I was terrified I would have to retake the tests! Glad you passed! :)

Anonymous said...

I would have been so nervous!!! What did you say in the restaurant the other day... "You just have to laugh", I am sure that was one of those moments!!
Carrie Williams