Molly had her four year old check up a few weeks ago. I had seen her pediatrician a couple of weeks earlier when I had taken Hannah in for a check up and she informed me that Molly would receive shots at this check up. I replied with, "I will have her Papa bring her in for this check up!" AND I did. I didn't ask how many she would get as I was thinking maybe two....well .....she ended up having FIVE!!! one of which was her flu shot. Poor Papa took Will too for his flu shot so he had two screaming babies.. I felt so bad and couldn't wait to get my little bear home and love on her for what she had endured. She was a smiles when she got home and is proud that she doesn't have anymore immunizations until she is 11 and she doesn't want to discuss that at all. Here are some pics for her remember this day !
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago



1 comment:
I cannot get over how big she is getting! Love the way she poses for her pictures. : )
I have nominated you for an award. Come over to my blog to check it out.
Post a Comment