
I am fully aware that it has been almost a month since I have updated the blog. We are, as every other family, extremely busy. I wanted to post a couple of older pictures that were taken in the early fall of our "school". I have been trying to homeschool "preschool" with Molly and Will. I really just try to shoot for three days a week. Some weeks are great....and others we never open the books....I really need to be more disciplined to fit this in each day because the kids absolutely love it. They have done really well. It is just so demanding right now with Hannah to find the time each day to devote to this.... but we are having fun with it anyway! In these pictures, Molly is working great, but Will.....he is suppose to be using glue to put Cheerios on his letter "A" but he is eating them quicker than I can put them on....glue and all.... Have a great weekend!
Missy
1 comment:
Great pictures! They are so cute! I always wonder how people home school with a baby at home - I would imagine it is tricky. Glad to hear that they enjoy it.
Post a Comment