October 23, 2009

I wish this little piggy would go wee wee wee all the way home.

Molly and Will have tested positive for the flu...."Type A" which the docs are saying is H1N1 at this point.....JB was feeling sick as well so he batched down the hatches and Hannah and I have gone to the in laws and my family's home for refuge...We are praying that we got Hannah out in time....but only time will tell...I am actually at my moms and Hannah is at JB's moms...just in case I have it....Pray for our family....It was VERY DIFFICULT for me to leave my babies knowing they were sick and needed their mommy.....but I also had to think of sweet Hannah and with her only being 4 months old....the piggy disease wouldn't be good....The pediatrician said to keep her away for 5 to 7 days.....I'll keep you updated on our Yuck!

3 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

We will be praying for all of you! Hope that you are all feeling better very soon and can be reunited again.

Rebekah Travis said...

Praying for ya'll as your family heals.

Mindy said...

I'm sorry you have to be separated for so long ... hang in there and stay well. Praying for all of you and especially that Hannah will remain "piggy" free. We're a call away if you need us for anything.

Love,

The Burts