October 19, 2009

Hannah 3 - 3 & 1/2 months

I know she has her eyes closed in the picture...but I love it....she is laughing and it is too sweet!
I finally have chubby cheeks!
Hannah is giggling now and I just love to hear that sweet sound!
pretty in pink!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! And I mean BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a blessing.... isn't it amazing how much joy our children bring us. She isn't even mine and she has brightened my day by her big smile!!! Love it!!

Carrie W.

Mindy said...

She has grown so much! Love those cheeks! :o) Please give the kiddos a hug from me (even though Will might not be too happy about it!) :o)

Love,

Mindy

Anonymous said...

Cute pics... Hannah has changed so much. I think that she is starting to look like you some! Tell Molly and Will we said hello!
Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Ashley

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

LOVE the chubby cheeks! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I just love the pics of the children, I have followed your updates since U were in the hospital before Hannah arrived and had many prayers said and God has blessed you ALL so much. It is so amazing what HE can do for us. Thinking of you with love and blessings. I love your music.
Nancy(HARGIS)McBride