Thank you all for your prayers and concerns during this time of sickness in our family. Hannah and I remained healthy. Molly and Will are now recovered after a second trip to the doctor's office for antibiotics for secondary infections from the swine flu. I just hope it was indeed the swine flu...the CDC is still recommending that kids receive the H1N1 vaccine just in case it was "flu like" symptoms and not the "real" swine flu....hmmmm. The doc said it was hard to explain to parents when their children have tested positive to the "type A" flu already. I'll have to think about that one for a while.
Jim Bob is doing well and thankful for mommy to be home again. I am also thankful to be home again. Hannah will be returning home today. I left her at my in laws house for a few more days just to be sure M and W were fully recovered. I can't wait to see her sweet face, hear her sweet cooing and watch her roll over. (This is a new trick she learned while at Nana's) Molly too cannot wait to love all over her....There were a lot of people that cared for Jim Bob and the kids while Hannah and I were refuges...so thank you for the food, treats, visits and prayers during this time. You're the Best!
Because of Christ,
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment