About 3 weeks ago H began eating cereal with fruit...She loved it! She now eats carrots, pears, peaches, green beans, prunes, applesauce and wants more of it. She has come a long way from 4 pounds and 14 ounces. She is weighing in now at about 13 pounds! Here are some pictures from her very first feeding of cereal with a spoon. Yummo!
I love the picture with the Christmas tree! And yes, Miss Hannah has come a long way this year - you are so blessed and we feel blessed as well to be a part of their lives.
I am a wife to a wonderful Godly man and a mother to three wonderful children. Each who have each had a blessed journey to our family. They have been fearfully and wonderfully made for God's Glory and given to us by our heavenly Father. I can't begin to explain the love I have for these children. Who am I that the Lord should even look upon me and save me by His Grace and then bless me with a wonderful husband and three beautiful children created in His image. My cup overfloweth! We desire for God's Glory to be our Passion and whatever we do WE DO FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
Missy
2 comments:
She is just beautiful! Love that smile!
I love the picture with the Christmas tree! And yes, Miss Hannah has come a long way this year - you are so blessed and we feel blessed as well to be a part of their lives.
Love you all.
The Burts
Post a Comment