November 13, 2009

LOVE

This picture means so much to me. This picture was taken the first day M and H met. This represents the love of our family and how it surpasses cultures, skin color and blood...It is a love that mirrors the love our heavenly father has for us....a love that surpasses culture, skin color and blood. M adores H and is such a wonderful model for her even now. I am so blessed with all three of my children and how even now the Lord is molding them and creating them into who He desires them to be and I am thankful that He has allowed JB and me to play a part in that. I pray that all of my children will grow, first of all, to Love Christ with all of their soul, heart, mind and strength and to love their neighbors here and abroad with a Christ like love. I pray that they will obey and go "Wherever Love Leads."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Very well said. What a beautiful photo and a beautiful reminder of God's love for us.