I think about orphans everyday....but today particularly I have been burdened...I wonder what they are doing...if anyone is holding them (knowing all the while there are many many that have never been held). I think of the 143 million orphans around the world and I want to open my home again! I want them to know what a forever family is. I once was an orphan but praise the Lord he took me in and called me His own! Can you do that for one? JB and I hope to again one day! The question is not Why?? but Why NOT??
Please pause my music at the bottom of the blog and watch this video...this is real and happening now! Lord call your children to action!
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


1 comment:
We pray for the day when we will adopt... thank you for sharing that.
In Christ,
Carrie Williams
Post a Comment