Any one who knows M knows how much she loved her "sassys" (pacifiers). we have tried almost everything to rid her of her sweet lovies. We scheduled a dentist appt. for her at the beginning of March. The doc told her to get rid of the pacifiers to avoid major dental issues. She arrived at home that afternoon and announced, "No more pacies for me, I'm a big girl!" Well, we had a couple of nights where we held each other and both mourned the sassy but she hasn't looked back. I'm so proud of her and the little lady she is becoming.
So, when we returned to the dentist a few weeks later, she had paci's in hand to deliver to him and celebrate her accomplishment. It's been a little over a month now and she has done beautifully! We even took them from W (he didn't really care for them anyway) Enjoy the pics of our Milestone Day!
Blessings,
Missy



2 comments:
Way to go M!! I'm so proud of you (and W!) :o)
Mindy
Way to go M! She looks so proud of herself in these pictures! Love it!
Post a Comment