April 06, 2010

Keeping It Real............

Ok, I have started taking some pics of some of our more "real" moments so that, first of all, we can remember them as a family, keep me humble and hopefully some mom with several small children will see this and think her family is normal and that despite some "crazy" moments she is a good mother and her children are blessed just to be able to create those "crazy real" moments. I will call these posts "Keeping It Real". I was in the kitchen washing sippie cups and making lunch.....my older kids 4 and 2 were in the living room and because all I could hear was laughter I was assured all was well. I went to check on them and this is what was found....It happens in a matter of seconds my friends. Do I get mad? No, I smile and remind them to be careful, have fun and be kind! They are just kids, creating fun moments and using their imaginations! Feel free to comment with your real moments, I would love to read!
Blessings, Missy

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: