H has had an ear infection since March and she was on her fourth antibiotic (that didn't work) so we decided to seek the counsel of an ENT. This was on a Thurs. and she was scheduled for tubes on the following Monday. I am thankful that we didn't wait long. She was progressively in more pain each day and we are about 2 weeks post tubes now and doing very well! I am glad I was able to take a few pics with my cell phone this time ( I didn't get to with M) I remembered the cute little yellow hospital gown and how they just come and take them from you and basically run. I guess that is wise as they don't want the babies seeing the terrified look of their mommy as their last vision before "lights out". The whole surgery took about 20 min...then about 15 to 20 min in recovery and then we were on our way home.


No comments:
Post a Comment