September 28, 2010

M turned 5!

My first born turned 5 on September 15. I can't tell you the emotions that this birthday brought. She is no longer a baby....toddler....we have now entered the world of "little girl"!! She loves being 5 and is still my baby! M and W's birthdays always bring me such emotion. I know that her birthmother wonders about her everyday but especially on her birthday. I know she wonders what she looks like, how big she is, what her voice sounds like, what she likes to eat and play. I wish so badly that she could be here to celebrate it with us. I would love to share this beautiful gift with her that she entrusted to me. I love you M! You are special to me and to your birthmother too! What a special girl you are!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brooke Ancil said...

What a wonderful perspective about her birth mother. I love your heart.