These are some of H's one year photos....She is no longer a baby....she is now a toddler...walking....reaching....talking.....It's an adorable age. I see little babies and can't seem to remember Hannah being that little ( which is a little sad to me...but I'm thankful she is healthy and growing). She now weighs about 23 pounds and is 30 1/2 inches in length. She is the best natured child, always smiling and happy. She is a typical third child and contents herself with ease. She loves her siblings and has a great sense of humor. She is a joy and I am thankful that the Lord placed her in our family and we are privledged to be her parents.
Gorgeous photos! It is hard to believe she is 1 already! It has been a tremendous blessing to me to see how God knit your family together. He is SO good!
I love them all but the black and white one by the bench is precious! It's been so exciting to see her (along with M & W) grow up -- thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!
I am a wife to a wonderful Godly man and a mother to three wonderful children. Each who have each had a blessed journey to our family. They have been fearfully and wonderfully made for God's Glory and given to us by our heavenly Father. I can't begin to explain the love I have for these children. Who am I that the Lord should even look upon me and save me by His Grace and then bless me with a wonderful husband and three beautiful children created in His image. My cup overfloweth! We desire for God's Glory to be our Passion and whatever we do WE DO FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
Missy
2 comments:
Gorgeous photos! It is hard to believe she is 1 already! It has been a tremendous blessing to me to see how God knit your family together. He is SO good!
I love them all but the black and white one by the bench is precious! It's been so exciting to see her (along with M & W) grow up -- thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!
Love you all,
Mindy
Post a Comment