I love capturing moments when we are on vacation. I love these pictures for many reasons but one of which that all of our children are still small enough for "Papa" to still throw them in the air. I wanted to capture this on our trip and requested it of him because I know that this sweet time is fleeting. I love the look in their eyes and the sweet giggles that erupt from them when they are engaged in this moment with their dad. Such sweet days we are in.....
I am a wife to a wonderful Godly man and a mother to three wonderful children. Each who have each had a blessed journey to our family. They have been fearfully and wonderfully made for God's Glory and given to us by our heavenly Father. I can't begin to explain the love I have for these children. Who am I that the Lord should even look upon me and save me by His Grace and then bless me with a wonderful husband and three beautiful children created in His image. My cup overfloweth! We desire for God's Glory to be our Passion and whatever we do WE DO FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
Missy
1 comment:
Beautiful photos! I love the smiles on their faces! What sweet memories you have captured.
Post a Comment