My Oh My! How time flies! I haven't posted regularly on my blog in a really long time and I do not know if anyone still checks it. For the faithful...here is some posting of what has been happening over the past 6 months are so.
Here are the kids this past Christmas 2010
M modeling her new hat...
H showing her personality!
My sweet, thoughtful and adorable W.
We stayed home for Christmas this year. It was a first for us. We loved having a relaxing Christmas day with the family. It allowed us to truly reflect on the day without all the tinsel and hustle and bustle. We ate breakfast, read the Christmas story, played ...played....and played....ate lunch....watched a movie and played some more... sweet times with our precious babies. I think it will be a new tradition!
In February, M and Papa went to the annual Daddy daughter banquet. M always looks forward to this evening with her Papa. She was especially excited this year. I thought she looked stunning and made my heart proud and sad to see her so grown up
She has her Papa wrapped around her finger....
I love it when she laughs her deep gut laugh....
the banquet...they had a candy table created in the middle and all the girls were able to fill bags full of their favorite sweets. She had a great time!


No comments:
Post a Comment