
I have been deeply touched by the Chapman family and how the Lord has changed their hearts, lives and family through adoption for His Glory! I have shed many tears for the latest tragedy that has been laid upon this wonderful family. I am comforted by a Sovereign Lord that knew Maria's days upon this earth before she lived one of them. I am also grateful for the Faith that Jesus Christ alone has given to this family. They have set up a blog to remember Maria. They ask that your condolences be placed there. They also ask that in lieu of flowers that you make a donation to Shaohannah's Hope which is a fund set aside to assist families in international adoption. Please continue to pray for this family and that God will be glorified through this family in this tragic event.

If you would like to see her blog here it is: http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/inmemoryofmaria/


No comments:
Post a Comment