We are bound for the First Annual Outland Vacation! And can I add that we are SOOOOOO EXCITED! We have been waiting for this week for several months and it is finally here! We desire to take the children and our family on a nice week's vacation each year and we have not been able to do this or haven't done this over the past 10 years of our marriage but this year is different. We are going to Hilton Head Island for SEVEN days! The weather seems as if its going to be beautiful most days. I will try to post some pics of my beautiful babies on the beach. If not I will when we return.Pray that we will have safe traveling mercies as we are driving also that our family will be protected for this week.
Blessings, Missy


1 comment:
Yes, Missy, the weather here in SC is suppose to be great this next week! You'll love your vacation!
Becky T.
Post a Comment