
The agency that we use has chat on Tue. and Friday evenings. I was on chat last night and was anxious to see if our director has visited Will yet. When she saw that I had logged on she stated, "I saw your son today!" Wow how I wish I could be there to see him too!! She said he was healthy and that I would be receivng pictures through email. Well, this morning was like the excitement of Christmas morning as I ran to my computer and pulled them up. He has gotten so big. I also received a video clip and could hear him guzzling his bottle down. He's an Outland! I have not been informed by our lawyer but am praying that we are currently in Family Court. I hope to have some new news in a week or so.
Take care, Missy


No comments:
Post a Comment