

I received an email from our director today informing us that we are definitly in Family Court. This is Excellent News! Pray that our stay there will be short and quick. After Family Court will will proceed to PGN. That is the dreaded but necessary final Guatemalan Court. A case can be in PGN 2 days or 9 months for no reason at all. We will pray for the lesser of the two. We also will be waiting on our Pre Approval from the United States to bring our son back into the US. This is necessary to enter PGN. We expect that in September. So, Praise God from Whom ALL Blessings Flow! He has done great things. Continue to pray that all goes smoothly!
For God's Glory,
The Outlands


2 comments:
Missy,
You have done a GREAT job with your blog. Your little Molly is just BEAUTIFUL and Will is so HANDSOME!! I look forward to taken this journey with you and pray that Will is in your forever arms soon.
God Bless,
Kelly
CCI
Missy and JimBob!!! So excited to find your new blog and see new pictures of Miss Molly and "meet" your adorable little Will!
I am also so excited about your new position with Adoption Assistance! How wonderful!
I look forward to following your journey to bring Will home!! And, I look forward to seeing you and Molly soon!!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
Post a Comment