I took Hannah to the doctor this morning for her one month check up. First of all, I can't believe that she is a month old already....time at home has passed a lot faster than my time in the hospital! When Hannah was born she weighed 4 pounds and 14 and 1/2 ounces and 18 inches long. When we brought her home she weighed 4. 13. Today, Hannah weighed in at 6 pounds 13 ounces and 19 and 1/2 inches long. She is doing some GROWING! We praise the Lord for her growth and how He has watched over our family this past month. Hannah has become very fussy at night beginning around 8:
oo and lasting ??? Please pray that the Lord would mature her digestive system and that He would supply grace to
JB and I through this time of exhaustion. I would be fine if I could nap during the day...HA...but with 3 little ones....there are NO naps! I know this time will pass and this is just a season...so we will just trust the Lord and pray for rest!
2 comments:
Praise God for Hannah's growth! I pray that the sleep situation will get better and better as days go on. I also pray that her digestive troubles will be less and less as she continues to grow.
It is just a season, but I also know it can be difficult when you are right in the middle of it & it seems like the end is nowhere in sight. Praying God's strength and endurance for you both. He is Jehovah Jireh!
Wow - 6.13 is amazing! I can't say that I know what you're going thru by being kept awake all night, but I can pray that this will soon pass and that her digestive problems will continue to improve. Also praying that the Lord will give you extra strength during the day to be able to keep up with Molly and Will. Remember -if you ever need someone to watch any or all of them we're right down the road and would love the opportunity to do so.
The Burts
Post a Comment