July 29, 2009

feeding

It's about 5:45 am here and I am up for Hannah's feeding...I am just allowing her to sleep a little longer than her usual 3 hours.....I will love when she is able to go for 4 hours routinely. She has had a very gassy day today and exhausted from her fits so she is sleeping a little longer this evening. I am just glad she is sleeping! This is how we do schedules around here. Mommy (I) go to bed ( or I try to go to bed) around 9:30. I don't think I've gone to bed at 9:30 since I was in Middle School but I am loving it now! I get up around 3:00 am and relieve my precious husband who usually stays up way to late playing with his cell phone, on facebook or watching a tractor/farm show on RFDtv. So we each get about 4 to 5 hours sleep each night which is great...Our kids thankfully have been sleeping through the night...except Molly who will join whoever is in our bed around 1 or 2 in the morning.....
well that's how it is here for now and I have to go because someone is stirring for her meal!

No comments: