Just a quick update to let everyone know that we came home with Hannah on July 3. She is doing great and we are adjusting and learning a new schedule. She is a wonderful baby and eats, sleeps, poops and pees....Great!
Molly and Will have adjusted great and we are glad to be a family at home once again. I can share with you that my hormones are adjusting once again and I can cry very easily it has mainly been out of pure joy and happiness to be home with my husband and children once again. I was outside with Will and Molly yesterday morning and Will can totally ride his sit and push toys with expertise...He was just learning this when I went into the hospital. Molly is now riding her tricycle...they have both changed so dramatically that I am having to sit back and let them teach me what they know now...and this has made me cry with sadness at the days I missed but joy in that they have grown and have done so well. I also for the past two nights have put Molly and Will to bed and sang them to sleep each night with tears in my eyes at the happiness that this has brought me to be able to finally do this again. I am so thankful to the Lord for His Grace that has brought us this far. I am totally humbled by this experience and how it has allowed me to see how precious my time with my husband and children are and that He blessed our time apart with a wonderfully healthy baby girl that is such a blessing to our family. Praise be to my Lord and my God!
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


1 comment:
We rejoice with you at the wonderful things God has done. What an AMAZING God we serve! He has blessed you beyond measure!
I wondered how things were going with the adjustment of being at home again and finding your new "normal" as a family of five. Hormones can really throw you for a loop!
We continue to pray for your healing and for Hannah's growth. Thank you for sharing your journey with us and allowing us to play a small part through praying for all of you. What a blessing it has been!
Post a Comment