October 25, 2008

Beginning to Learn..

Ok, so I played around with the new SLR camera this evening and Boy! have I got a lot to learn. Some people make it look so easy and it is not! Molly was excited to sit and pose for pictures, mostly because it was her bed time and this was keeping her from having to go to bed but she indulged me. I then uploaded my photos and played around with them on Picasa...I have photo shop but I need photoshop for dummies..... Here are a couple of pics that I took and then edited a little....come on give me some feedback (positive please and suggestions from you (pros)!




2 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Great pictures! Found your blog through FFF. You have a beautiful family.

http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/

Unknown said...

She is beautiful.. I love taking pics but learning the camera is the hard part. I actually took a digital photograpy class for my Master's about 4 years after getting my camera and finally learned out to use it. I hate reading those books. Keep the pics coming. Have a great week,