October 15, 2008

Tag....You're It!

My friend Liz tagged me on her blog. So I am going to share some things about myself. It is difficult for me to think of these things on the spot but here goes!

Five places I have lived...
5. Hopkinsville, KY
4. Murray, KY
3. Louisville, KY
2. Mount Washington, KY
1. Shepherdsville, KY

Five snacks I love... This is bad...
5. Doritos and sour cream
4. chips and homemade salsa
3. Chess cake
2. warm pumpkin bread and white chocolate mocha
1.Fresh Guacamole (can you tell I'm a salty dip girl???)

Five jobs I've had...
5. Baskin Robbins (Liz and I share this!)
4. Special Education teacher Indian Hills in Hopkinsville
3.Special Education teacher Kenwood Elementary in Louisville
2. Adoption Worker with Adoption Assistance
1. And fulfilling my Biblical role as wife and mom (What a blessing!)

If I had a million dollars..
5. Adopt more children
4. Design a home (not extravagant just with lots of room and BIG closets)
3. Save for my kids college tuition.
2. fund orphanages in Guatemala.
1. Take two vacations a year

Five things I love...and this is in not particular order
5. cooking chili on a cold day and smelling it throughout the house
4. the laughter of my children
3. Sleep
2. dates with my husband
1. The mercy of the Lord!

Five people that I will tag are...
Libbie Timmons
Jana Cook
Dawn Sousa
Rebekah Travis
Kati Auton

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Your blog is too cute. I love the blog world just started the facebook thing to keep in contact with some youth at church. I have to try and keep with the times. I am behind for sure. Your children are too cute. Blessings,

Liz said...

That was fun to read! Baskin Robbins...oh, the good old days!