October 04, 2008

Well Adjusted, Happy, Charming....Little Man! (finally) and other ramblings.

Will is such a sweet little boy. He is adorable, funny and charming in a totally different way than his sister. Will is quiet (most of the time), reserved and patient. He had a difficult transition to our loud, happy, boisterous home. I can say that he is now a well adjusted sweet little one with a heart as big as the world. What a blessing to call him my son. I have learned so much from him in the almost year he has been with our family. I love being a mommy to a little girl and so much to a little boy as well. I love his laid back "whatever you want, just feed me" personality.

I feel as if when our children come home they literally hit the ground running. They grow up so quickly and I missed a lot of the cuddly baby time. I want to stop and take in this time with my little ones....I love their little hands, little feet and sweet "mommy" voice. There are times when I would love to freeze them in the moment, but know that they were given to me for just a little while and I have a lot to teach them in the short moments they are with me. Lord, give me wisdom and grace in my moments with these little children. May I have your hands and a pure heart to love and teach them Your Word and Your Ways.

I love my children. May I be found faithful to leave them with a Godly legacy!



No comments: