April 27, 2009

no news yet..

The ultrasound dept. is very busy today so they said it could be this afternoon before they take me to ultrasound. Just wanted to give all you blog stalkers an update. JB and I did get to tour the NICU this morning. It was great and better than I had expected. We got to see precious micro babies that were only 1 pound 10 ounces or 1 pound 5 ounces. It is a blessing to see people take such care in what they are doing. The Lord reveals things to us in His timing and with His grace and mercy. He is a Great God! Hannah's heartbeat was strong this morning so that is a good sign. I'll update again when I have ultrasound results... Thank you all for praying without ceasing!
Trusting in Him,
Missy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Missy,
Amy and I are praying for you. I had a good talk with Jim Bob earlier. Nice to catch up. We have some mutual friends, Damon and Rae Hall. Anyways, they gave us the news and we are lifting the prayers often.
Love you guys,
David