I went for an ultrasound this morning and everything seemed fine according to preliminary results. JB and I arrived back in my room and the High Risk Doctor called and said she didn't think some of the measurements seemed accurate and she wanted the ultrasound to be completed again and she wanted to be there in the room. I was relieved at that so I could get another educated opinion from a high risk doctor. JB and I just got back from that visit. This doctor was very thourough. She did every measurement twice, got extensive family history from me, checked all organs again and then left the room for what seemed liked hours but really only minutes. The doctor states that Hannah is defineitly little. She now weighs an estimated 1.10 oz but her heartrate is excellent and she is very active, and her bloodcord flow is great! SO WHY IS SHE SO LITTLE? Well, only the Lord knows. The doctor went over several congential abnormalities and ruled out several due to how great her brain, heart, and internal organs look. The doctor says that they won't rule out Down's Syndrome because those precious babies 50% of the time look perfectly healthy on an ultrasound. Then there is the placenta problem that she said could be an issue but just by looking at the ultrasound it looks healthy as well, bloodflow is good. Hannah's abdomen was small and the doctor said that when a person or a baby begins to lose weight that is where it begins, so there is some concern with her abdomen being small, but for today she is a healthy mover and a shaker and we are praising the Lord for His Grace and Mercies for today. We will have another ultrasound Monday to check bloodflow again.. Growth will only be measured every other Thursday. The doctor said she would like to see me get to 34 weeks and she said, "We never know, but it is do-able" I like to think on a smaller scale and say, "Thank you Lord for today!"
Trusting in Him,
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


4 comments:
Great news! I'm so glad to hear that Hannah and Mama are healthy! Praise the Lord always for His goodness!
Praise God! Thanks for sharing the news. You have both been in my prayers all day today.
I just read the good news! Yes prais God!! One day at a time. I think I am learning to look at things that way more and more because of you and JB. See, you are even helping me to be a better believer. He always has a plan. Love you all
That sounds like very good news for today! Keep thriving little Hannah!!
Post a Comment