
Psalm 34:17-19
The righteous cry, and the Lord hears
And delivers then out of all their troubles.
The Lord is near to the broken hearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the Lord delivers him out of them all.
Praise the Lord for His words. I have found such comfort in His word. I recently heard that, "For fear to be present, You must doubt God's promises" This is truth and so I have been filling my head, heart and spirit full of His truths and promises.
Does this scripture mean that the Lord is going to make everything "alright" according to my plan... NO NO...Just that the victory has already been won and although our sanctification can be and will be through difficult trials, The Lord means this for our good and He is Good! So I will continually have to meditate on the attributes of God and His promises through this trial but I can take comfort in a God who is in control of all situations and is Sovereign!
Blessings,
Missy


No comments:
Post a Comment