April 27, 2009

Praising the Lord!


Just got back from ultrasound and everything looks good. Hannah past her movement test with flying colors and her blood cord flow looks great! The systolic and dyostolic numbers that were increasing the day I was admitted have decreased. We want the number to be below 3....The day I was admitted it was 4.56 and today it was 3.56. Praising God for His lovingkindness! Keep the prayers going up!
Trusting in Him,
Missy

3 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Woo hoo! I was one of those blog stalkers you mentioned. : ) So glad to hear the good news! Praise God! We continue to lift you ALL up in prayer daily.

Please let us know if there is something specific we can do to help your family. I was thinking of a few ideas: Making meals or giving gift cards for meals on the run; coming to your house to clean or do laundry; books, movies, games to keep you occupied in your hospital bed; taking the kids for a little while. Those are just off the top of my head. If any or all of those things would be helpful, please let me know. We would be delighted to help out.

Diane said...

Missy I was so suprised to hear you had the ultrasound! It is great news. We are praying each day for you and Hannah. The kids were great today. They played out side for a long time, they ate a good lunch and Will took a 2 hr nap. They were really glad to see Popie though. They are wonderful kids and Wayne and I really do like to take care of them. I hope we will be able to help with Hannah also. I hope JimBob got there in time for the test. He has so many people calling he can hardly stay off the phone. Have a good night and sleep well. God is good all the time. Love you

Mindy said...

Well, I never thought I'd admit this but I am definitely one of your stalkers (ha!) I'm sure you don't mind, though. What an awesome God - He has Hannah in His hands and has everything under control. Not so easy for us to see sometimes, but He proves it time and time again. We love you!

The Burts